Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On a brighter note...

Well summer seems to FINALLY be here after what felt like a winter that would never end. It looks like it is going to be a summer full of family and fun. In just a few weeks Kassy and her boys are going to be here, and I cannot wait to see them. I think Kailyn and Elvin are going to have a blast this year.. and Camden and Kylar can sit there and stare at each other like babies their age are so good at :)
On June 18th I am heading to Kansas City for a week to see my favorite cousins ever (you know who you are). And for the first time since having kids I get to make a solo trip. Thanks to my awesome mom, I get an entire week kid free.. Thanks mom!
Then.. In July my sister in law Kenya and I are going to make a trip to Alamogordo NM to enjoy some fun in the sun. Daniel and Dallin seem to be Kailyn's new favorite people in the world, so that should be a very fun trip!
And finally we are going to family reunion!! I don't know about everyone else, but it felt like something was missing when we didn't have one last year. I am really looking forward to camping again.. it has been a while.
I am very glad that I have so many fun things to look forward to in the coming months, and I cannot wait to see everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! There is about 24 more days before we leave!!!! It made me a little sad reading about the family reunion because I do not think we will be able to go.... :( But cant wait to see you soon!